Transportation Mileage Accumulation Services
Mileage accumulation services from SGS – age vehicle components in laboratory conditions with our comprehensive mileage accumulation chassis dynamometer testing services.
When you conduct mileage accumulation testing, you limit the risks of liability, loss of test assets and delays in test program completion. Conducted in state-of-the-art secure laboratories, our mileage accumulation services use the latest vehicle dynamometer technology to provide you with effective testing. We offer you an efficient means of conducting vehicle-based test programs.
Why choose mileage accumulation services from SGS?
We can help you:
- Perform complete vehicle or component endurance tests in order to develop or confirm specified characteristics
- Rapidly age powertrain and emissions control components using a controlled, repeatable process
- Gain high security testing for confidential assets
- Reduce data variability inherent in driving in uncontrolled environments
- Get more control over your test processes
- Conduct long and short drive cycles
- Test for longer accumulation periods, using robotic drivers, or for shorter duration drive cycles, using human drivers
Laboratory controlled mileage accumulation testing from a world leader
As a world leader in automotive testing services and mileage accumulation dynamometer testing, we operate multiple single roll eddy current mileage accumulation dynamometers, conveniently located at sea level just outside of Detroit, Michigan. Our automated dynamometer control system enables us to execute standard driving schedules, as well as create custom drive traces to fit your requirements.
Our mileage accumulation facility features:
- Multiple mileage accumulation dynamometers
- An indoor facility capable of accommodating special vehicle setups
- Automated throttle operation through the use of robots and braking via dynamometer load with standard and custom drive cycles
- Speed modulated cooling fans
- Extensive data acquisition and safety controls
- OBD interface
- Individual video recording of vehicles in test
To find out more about our mileage accumulation dynamometer testing services, contact us today.