Training Services KPIs for ISO 9001:2008 - Key Performance Index for Quality Management Systems
KPIs for ISO 9001:2008 training from SGS – equipping you with the skills and understanding to devise and measure key performance indicators (KPIs) for your organization.
Quality management systems need to evolve and one of the best ways to learn about your systems, what works and what doesn’t, is KPIs. Use them to improve your organization’s focus on continuous improvement and deliver better services for customers and stakeholders alike.
Why choose ISO 9001 KPI training from SGS?
This course will help you to learn concepts and methods for identifying quality objectives. You will study different approaches to setting Key Performance Indicators in accordance with quality objectives. Also, you will learn about management systems and how to control quality objectives in order to achieve them.
Our course will cover:
- Measuring success
- Management and the quality policy/objective
- KPI and ISO 9001:2008 requirements
- Concepts and advantages of KPIs
- The meanings, importance, and difference of KPIs, P.I., BSC
- Techniques for analyzing KPIs and KPI planning
- KPI examples: production, marketing-selling, human resources, QA, QC, inventory, etc
- Application and control techniques
Trusted KPI training from Thailand’s leading course provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are expert in quality management systems and experienced in training. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
To find out more about our KPIs for ISO 9001:2008 training contact us today.