Training Services Instrument Calibration ISO 9001:2008 Training
Instrument calibration for ISO 9001:2008 training from SGS – helping you to ensure the integrity of an organization’s quality management system.
The calibration of testing equipment is a very important part of your organization’s activity and essential for compliance with standards such as ISO 9001, QS 9000 and ISO 17025. To ensure accuracy and consistency any business involved in manufacturing should understand the importance of ensuring that measuring instruments correlate with their system of measurement.
Why choose ISO 9001 instrument calibration training from SGS?
Our training course is designed to introduce you to the legislation, concepts and testing methods applicable to ISO 9001, QS 9000 and ISO 17025 compliance. You will learn about:
- ISO 9001 and QS 9000 calibration requirements
- Different methods of industrial equipment calibration
- Assessing measurement uncertainty
- Calibration for measuring electrical current, temperature, pressure, torque and relative humidity
- Techniques for equipment calibration preparation
- How to manage elements 4.11 and requirements of QS 9000 and the requirement 7.6 of ISO 9001:2008
Trusted instrument calibration training from Thailand’s leading course provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are expert in instrument calibration and experienced in training. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
To find out more about our instrument calibration for ISO 9001:2008 training contact us today.