Training Services AIAG/VDA FMEA Handbook Training Course
Gain in-depth knowledge on the new AIAG/VDA FMEA Handbook with this specialized training course from SGS.
AIAG and VDA have harmonized their manuals into a single handbook. The handbook uses the best practices from each manual and a process-oriented approach to meet the requirements of both industry groups. As a result, it makes it easier for automotive manufacturing suppliers to meet the needs of their customers during the failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA) development process.
This course provides in-depth knowledge to support those implementing the new AIAG/VDA FMEA Handbook.
This course will enable you to:
- Explain the purpose of the development of the new AIAG-VDA FMEA handbook
- Identify how to apply a more robust methodology to address product and manufacturing process risk
- Consider the complexities of multiple OEM-specific and regulatory requirements, and demanding consumer expectation for better and more innovative products
- Satisfy IATF 16949:2016 clause 4.3.2, for Customer Specific Requirements
Learners will need to attend 100% of the course and pass the test to successfully complete the course.
The course is designed for:
- Delegates who have a working knowledge of auditing management systems within the automotive sector and ISO 9001, and ideally involved in the implementation and/or auditing of IATF 16949:2016, CSR and core tools
- Delegates who are responsible for second-party quality management system audits and/or working with suppliers towards conformity/certification of IATF 16949:2016, CSR and core tools
- Delegates who are responsible for new product launches or implementing engineering changes with the use of cross-functional teams
This course covers:
- Planning and preparation
- Structure and analysis
- Function analysis
- Failure analysis
- Risk analysis
- Results documentation
Course duration: 1 day
Delivery methodology: face to face
The trusted AIAG/VDA FMEA Handbook training course from a world leader in corporate training
As the world leader in professional training, we offer you unrivaled experience and a global network of qualified professionals with extensive expertise in the latest practices. SGS Academy is present in more than 45 countries and trains more than 200,000 professionals worldwide.
To find out more about our AIAG/VDA FMEA Handbook training course, or to book your training, contact us today.