Conversion of the Safety Management According to Legal Requirements to ISO 45001
Please be invited to attend the webinar on the topic “Conversion of the Safety Management according to legal requirements to ISO 45001”.
Aug 04, 2022, 14:00
Aug 04, 2022, 15:00
The attendees of the webinar will gain knowledge about the structure of the ISO 45001:2018 requirements, the specifics of the Ministerial Regulation on Safety Management System 2565 B.E, and the similarities and differences with the Occupational Health and Safety Management System (ISO 45001:2018) for consideration in obtaining International Standard certification.
- Introduce the structure of the ISO 45001:2018 requirements
- Interpretation of ISO 45001:2018 requirements and Ministerial regulation on Safety Management System 2565 B.E
- The ISO 45001:2018 implementation pain points that are frequently encountered during audits
- Benefits from ISO 45001:2018 certification
- Preparation process for ISO 45001:2018 certification.
This webinar is suitable for entrepreneurs of all businesses who are interested and realize the importance of Occupational Health and Safety Management. To enhance your organization in all dimensions of Occupational Health and Safety development.
- Ms. Netchanok Pansuwan, Product Manager, SGS
- Ms. Soywarin Khampanya, Lead Auditor, SGS
Cost: No charge