2021: Outlook the changes of GFSI Benchmarking Requirements affect to Food Safety Standards
Please be invited to listen on the topic regarding the key changes and implementations in accord to the changing version of GFSI Benchmarking Requirement 2020, which has most affect to the standards under GFSI have been changed.
Apr 27, 2021, 14:00
Apr 27, 2021, 15:00
The objective of this webinar is to update the key changes and implementations in accord to the changing version of GFSI Benchmarking Requirement in the past 2020, which has most affect to the standards under GFSI have been changed such as FSSC 22000, IFS, BRCGS - schemes, etc. Including discuss the advantages and updates the new legislation of FSMA certification for food manufacturers exporting to US as well as VQIP and FSVP programs to help them export more rapidly. Moreover, we will update about the transition period of the GHPs revision 5-2020 for further preparation.
1. GFSI version 2020 and the key changes
- Overview & updates the requirements of the recognized standards under The Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and the current GFSI Benchmarking Requirements
- The key changes on GFSI version 2020 and what’s the next step?
2. The changing of GFIS recognized standards
- Updating to FSSC 22000 version 5.1 and BOS List requirement that must be implemented. What’s the benefits from the implementation?
- What’s the new changes in IFS version 7 and how to preparation?
- Updating to BRCGS Schemes and of BRCGS Storage and Distribution new issue 4
3. What’s FSMA and their program (VQIP & FSVP)? How the opportunity creates for food business exporters?
- Overview of FSMA standard for food exporter to US and what’s the VQIP & FSVP program. How to comply with the standard?
- Latest updated of the new legislation of FSMA certification and how to implement?
4. Good Hygiene Practices (GHPs) and The Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) revision 5 – 2020
- What’s the key changes in GHPs & The HACCP system new revision 5-2020?
- Transition period of National Bureau of Agricultural Commodity and Food Standards (ACFS)
The GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) is a not-for-profit group of organizations, established by a group of food retailers and manufacturers. All interested parties around the world joined forces to support the creation of a benchmarking and approval scheme that would lay the foundations for an industry-wide expectation in terms of food safety management system deliverables.
This became the benchmark against which all food safety standards can be tested, in order to verify that the standard gained by an organization was in fact proving that they produce or handle food at the level of safety specified.
To build the confidence of consumers that they will receive good food safety managed products throughout the production chain to the recipient. Continuously improve the quality system so that every organization recognizes the importance of food safety standards even more.
The webinar is aimed at anyone who are manufacturers/processors, exporters and all food supply chain.
Cost: No charge
For more information: Please contact at (66)2 678 1813;
- Ext. 1846 Jinjuta
- Ext. 1874 Wanwanut
- Ext. 1804 Prapapat/Patamapan