How your business can adapt International food standards to meet changing industry needs during COVID - 19 situation?
SGS (Thailand) Limited invites you to attend the webinar “How your business can adapt International food standards to meet changing industry needs during COVID - 19 situation?” on 2 June 2020, Online time 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Jun 02, 2020, 10:00
Jun 02, 2020, 11:00
Chiang Mai, Thailand
This webinar will be provided all new trend and what is the changes in GMP and HACCP, how to implement GMP (FDA) and benefits of implementation. Moreover, special topic of ISO 9001 and COVID – 19. SGS will extremely update all necessary information to participant in seminar. This seminar is suitable for all food supply chain who are aware of the importance of developing food safety standards in order to build confidence on food safety toward your customers.
- Adapting production and strategies to get through the coronavirus outbreak with International standards
- Upgrade GMP/ HACCP to GHPs/ HACCP Revision 5 (Effective in 2020)
- GMP (FDA) General Standard and regulatory control over the safety of the nation's food supply for Good Manufacturing by FDA
- Certification Process for implementation GMP (FDA)
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems and COVID - 19
Date & Duration: 2 June 2020 (Online time: 10:00 -11:00 a.m.)
Cost: No charge
Please contact us for more information as below;
Telephone Number (0)53 248052-57 (Chiang Mai)
- Ext. 102 Janejiraporn
- Ext. 202 Kritchanut
- Ext. 101 Sureeporn
Telephone Number 02 678 1813 (Bangkok)
- Ext. 1870 Rinyapas