2020: WHAT ARE YOU LOOK FORWARD TO THIS YEAR ON INTERNATIONAL FOOD SAFETY STANDARDS?
SGS (Thailand) Limited invites you to watch on-demand the webinar “2020: What are you look forward to this year on International Food Safety Standards?”
Jul 17, 2020, 04:28
Dec 31, 2020, 17:00
Watch on-demand the webinar “2020: What are you look forward to this year on International Food Safety Standards?” This webinar will be provided all new trend and changes in international food standards under GFSI and introduction to new version of GFSI Guideline document, what is the changes in GHP and HACCP revision 5, IFS Version 7 and BRCGS Food Version 8 and benefits of implementation. Moreover, special knowledge of FSMA, VQIP and FSVP for food export to United States, and food covid-19. SGS will extremely update all necessary information to participant in webinar. This webinar is suitable for all food supply chain who are aware of the importance of developing food safety standards in order to build confidence on food safety toward your customers.
- Introduction of The Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and update of GFSI Benchmarking requirements, GFSI guidance document version 8.0 and current status
- What’ s new in general principles of food hygiene: good hygiene practices (GHPs) and the hazard analysis and critical control point (HACCP) systems, revision 5 and how it can benefit in food business.
- The requirement of FSSC 22000 Version 5 and benefits of implementation
- What's new in IFS Version 7 and BRCGS Food Version 8
- Overview of FSMA and what are VQIP and FSVP? and how it can support in food export
- Food Covid-19
- How SGS can support to enhance your business
For more information: Please contact 02-678-1813
- EXT. 1845 Prawpayom
- EXT. 1868 Rojjana
- EXT. 1825 Patchai