How can you prepare for Thailand Data Privacy Law?
Register now for attending a webinar about Thailand Data Privacy Law on 10 June 2020, Online time 2-3 p.m.
Jun 10, 2020, 14:00
Jun 10, 2020, 15:00
Thailand Data Privacy Act. 2562, was announced on 24 May 2019, aims to protect the rights of individuals, not allowing anyone to share personal information to publish, store, forward and processed without official permission from the owner of these information.
Therefore, SGS (Thailand) limited invites you into webinar “How can you prepare for Thailand Data Privacy Law?”. The objective is to update of Data Privacy & How to prepare your organization for Thailand Data Privacy compliance, which would help you to manage the personal data protection in ensuring that data is being secured and properly used.
- Introduction and the updates on PDPA Personnel Data Protection Act 2016 and what are the changes after this for businesses
- Overview of international standards for IT business such as ISO/ IEC 27001, Data Privacy, ISO/ IEC 27701, PIMS (Personal Information Management System) and its benefits
- Guideline of PDPA management
- Consent management
- Individual Right
- Data inventory
- The role and responsibilities of DPO
- How SGS can support to enhance your business
Date & Duration: 10 June 2020, online time 2-3 p.m. (Bangkok local time)
Cost: No charge
For more information: Please contact at (66)2 678 1813;
- Ext. 1829 Pornvenus
- Ext. 1831 Jitkanya
- Ext. 1832 Naphat