Raising the Bar: The Pursuit of the Best Hospitality Experience
SGS (Thailand) Limited invites you to attend the seminar "Raising the Bar: The Pursuit of the Best Hospitality Experience" will be held on 30th September 2019 (13:00 – 16:00 hrs.) at AETAS Lumpini Hotel, Bangkok.
Sep 30, 2019, 11:00
Sep 30, 2019, 14:00
SGS (Thailand) Limited is pleased to invite you to join our seminar to be held on September 30, 2019 at AETAS Lumpini Hotel, Bangkok. The half day complimentary seminar will take on the theme “Raising the Bar: The Pursuit of the Best Hospitality Experience”, and will feature guest speakers from leading industry organizations and SGS’ very own product specialists to provide valuable insights to help you have a better understanding of the trends, opportunities and challenges that lie ahead for the travel and hospitality industry in Thailand.
1. PATA Destination Report on Thailand
By Mr. Paul Pruangkarn, Director – Communications & External Affairs, Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA)
Remark: The topic will be conducted in English.
2. Raising the Bar: The Pursuit of the Best Hospitality Experience
- Introduction of HX
3. Decoding International Standards: How Standards Enhance Your Hospitality Services
- GMP/HACCP: Good Catering Practices – CODEX
- ISO 22002-2 Pre-requisite programmes on food safety – catering
- ISO 22000:2018 - Food Safety Management System
- FSSC 22000 new version 5
- ISO 20121- Sustainability Event Management Standard
By Ms. Teeranat Limpichotikul, Food Segment Manager, SGS (Thailand) Limited
Date & Duration: 30th September 2019, time 13:00 – 16:00 hrs.
Venue: AETAS Lumpini Hotel, Bangkok
Cost: No charge (for 1 person/company)
For more information: Please contact at (66)2 678 1813;
- Ext. 1843 Atchara
- Ext. 1861 Kornkanok
- Ext. 1864 Rojjana