GLUTEN-FREE CERTIFICATION & OTHER FOOD RISK MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS
SGS (Thailand) Limited invites you to attend the seminar “Gluten Free Certification & Other Food Risk Management Program” on May 27th, 2016 at Maple Hotel, Bangkok.
May 27, 2016, 13:00
May 27, 2016, 17:00
SGS (Thailand) Limited invites you to attend the seminar “Gluten Free Certification & Other Food Risk Management Program” on May, 27th 2016. The objective of this seminar is to provide an overview of available gluten-free certification schemes and explore the key principles of effective gluten risk management. Furthermore, the seminar is to circulate and update the information in regard to Food Risk Management Programs such as Non-GMO Certification, Food Law and Food Security management program.
Part 1: Gluten Free Certification Program
- What’s Gluten free? (Key definitions and market data)
- Celiac diseases and the gluten-free diet
- Risk assessment in celiac disease and gluten threshold levels
- Consumer choice of gluten-free products and the role of gluten-free certification
- Certification process and their benefit of the GFCP scheme
- How to use Gluten free trademark
Part 2: Other Food Risk Management Programs
- Non-GMO Certification Manage Your Risk
- Update Food Law
- What’s Food security management program?
Venue: Maple Hotel, Bangkok
Time: 13:00 – 17:00 PM.
Cost: No charge (for 1 person/company)
For more information: Please contact at (66)2 678 1813
- Ext. 1871 Witchapun
- Ext. 1866 Rungchat
- Ext. 1837 Chanipa