Energy In-Service Inspections
In-service inspection from SGS – effective maintenance, inspections, performance verification and preventive failure analyses to maximize productivity and reduce costly downtime.
Assets such as production facilities, refineries, petrochemical plants, wind farms, solar farms and power plants require regular maintenance to run efficiently. Even a minor critical component failure can cause undesirable downtime. Our in-service inspection services provide maintenance, inspections, performance verification and preventive failure analyses to help you maximize productivity, reduce costly downtime and meet regulatory requirements.
Why choose in-service inspections from SGS?
We offer you a combination of high-end specialized consultancy with traditional inspection and testing, to help you:
- Maximize productivity and efficiency
- Reduce operation and maintenance costs
- Detect failures of critical components early to reduce costly downtime
- Plan and optimize your maintenance schedule effectively
- Gain regular statutory and voluntary inspections for all kinds of equipment, including pressure vessels, wind turbine blades, solar panels, tanks, lifts and elevators, cranes, electrical installations and gas distribution systems
- Benefit from our numerous accreditations to help you comply with all required regulations
The expertise, experience and resources to provide you with world-leading in-service inspection services
As the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company we offer you a worldwide reputation for effective in-service inspections based on a proven track record. For your peace of mind, we are accredited in accordance with a range of international standards. Plus, with our unique global network, unrivaled resources, experience and expertise, we can provide world-class in-service inspections – wherever and whenever you need them.
Our in-service inspections include:
- Coating inspection and failure analysis
- Commissioning and in-service inspections
- Corrosion monitoring
- Crane inspection and inspection of hoisting and lifting equipment
- Electrical installations certification
- Failure analysis and failure prevention
- Industrial rope access
- Inspection and technical assistance during turnarounds
- Mechanical integrity management system
- Non-destructive testing
- Pipeline integrity management
- Pressure equipment certification
- Rig inspection, drill pipe inspection and tubular inspection
- Risk based inspection
- Service life prediction
- Statutory and voluntary inspection
- Storage tank inspection, audit and calibration
- Valve and instrumentation calibration and maintenance
Contact us today to find out how our in-service inspection can provide you with effective maintenance operations.